Epson ET-4750 Review & Installations without CD
Epson ET-4750 Software and Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads – The WorkForce ET-4750 EcoTank all-in-one, powered by PrecisionCore, provides innovative cartridge-free printing with easy-to-fill, supersized ink containers. It includes up to 2 years of ink in the package. That’s an incredible amount of ink– sufficient to print as much as 11,200 pages, as well as equivalent to around 30 ink cartridge collections.
Plus, it features auto-stop ink containers with each shade distinctively keyed for simple filling of each storage tank. As well as, you conserve as much as 80 percent on ink with low-priced replacement bottles. The ET-4750 also supplies a high-capacity 250-sheet paper tray, fax, 2.4″ shade touchscreen, 30-sheet ADF, quick auto 2-sided printing, and also hassle-free wired as well as cordless networking.
Epson ET-4750 – Design
Epson’s EcoTank system has constantly been a promising idea. Instead of expensive, inefficient ink cartridges, EcoTank tools have huge tanks, come with free containers of ink, as well as lower print costs to a fraction of their previous level. It’s an excellent suggestion, but we’ve been irritated that we’re yet to see it fitted to a particularly great printer or multifunction outer (MFP). The EcoTank ET-4750 ultimately transforms that.
It’s instantly apparent that Epson has enhanced the EcoTank system itself. This MFP’s ink containers are nicely integrated into the front where you can view their levels at a glimpse– it’s essential not to let them run dry. More dramatically, Epson has upgraded the filling system, introducing keying to remove the threat of misfuelling. The new system appears to be more leakage- and splash-proof: currently you slot a bottle onto the tank and also leave it momentarily to disgorge.
Epson ET-4750 Features
The ET-4750 provided our mono message test at 16.3 pages per minute (ppm), as well as reached 5.2 ppm on our color graphics test– both affordable outcomes for the sub-₤ 100, office-based MFPs that make up its real competition. Pictures were fairly sluggish– postcard-sized prints took around two-and-a-half mins each– yet the outcomes were remarkably great offered the office predisposition. Plain paper prints weren’t quite as sharp as we ‘d have liked, but they were devoid of visible artifacts such as banding.
Regrettably, it seems the ET-4750 is cursed with a sluggish scanner. At either 150 or 300 dots per inch (dpi), A4 scans took 28 seconds– at the very least two times what we would certainly anticipate. A 1,200 dpi postcard photo scan needed practically 2 mins. Believing a slow network interface we duplicated the examinations using USB, however, got near-identical times. At the very least the outcomes were exceptional, quality-wise.
The slow-moving pace includes xeroxes. Single-page tasks served at 14 and 32 secs specifically for black and also color, but copying ten web pages making use of the 30-page automatic document feeder took two-and-a-half minutes in black, and four mins in color. Once more, the results were excellent, if color too dark by default. See Also: Epson ET-7700 Software and Driver Windows 7, 8, 10 Downloads
Compatibility & System Requirements
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
Epson ET-4750 Software and Driver Downloads
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package Installer||ET4750_Lite_NA.exe|
|Printer Driver 2.65||ET4750_X64_265_NA.exe||Download|
|Scanner Driver and Epson Scan 2 Utility 184.108.40.206||ET4750_EScan2_6490_NA.exe||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||RPDx64_1.66.exe|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41||ECPSU_1.41.exe||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||EEM_3.11.08.exe||Download|
How to Setup Wireless Epson ET-4750 Drivers Printer
Printer Epson ET-4750 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson ET-4750 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between Epson ET-4750 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson ET-4750 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson ET-4750 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson ET-4750 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Samsung, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson ET-4750 Software Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete