Epson WF-3640 Software and Driver Download – The printer industry is a fairly predictable one, but once in a while, we’re treated to interesting technology. Hewlett-Packard, for example, last year introduced its Officejet Pro X, a desktop printer series that uses an inkjet technology called PageWide, to deliver the world’s fastest print speeds. Now, it’s Epson’s turn, with the new PrecisionCore printhead inkjet tech that allows for fast print speeds and better color quality – even better than a color laser model.
“epsondriversprinters.net” provides a link to the full downloads for Epson WF-3640 in the form of software, drivers, firmware updates, and manual setup. All the links that we provide are the official direct link from EPSON Inc. so as to facilitate you in obtaining an application for the device your printer.
The full solution software includes everything you need to install and use your EPSON printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
|Scanner Driver and EPSON Scan Utility v184.108.40.206||37.7 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver v2.32.01||24.2 MB||Download|
|Drivers and Utilities Combo Package||143 MB||Download|
|Remote Print Driver v1.66||9.08 MB||Download|
This software is an application helper for the Epson WF-3640 Printer making it easier to operate the printer. Epson WF-3640 can fully match the features provided to provide the best quality for your printing. Utility Software provided for compatible Epson WF-3640 that can be set and complete for you, giving you a new experience in customizing your printer device.
The Utility Software makes it easy to print from a desktop PC or laptop to any Epson Printer. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to EPSON printers supported on local wireless networks (Wi-Fi), EPSON printers enable Wireless or Direct WiFi, or via wired LAN.
|Epson Software Updater v4.4.10||6.28 MB||Download|
|Epson Fax Utility v2.54||21.8 MB||Download|
|Epson Connect Printer Setup Utility v1.41||3.99 MB||Download|
|Epson Event Manager v3.11.08||17.0 MB||Download|
|EpsonNet Config Utility v4.9.5||17.6 MB||Download|
|EPSON Scan OCR Component v3.00.04||70.5 MB||Download|
PDF user guides require the Adobe Acrobat Reader for viewing and printing. Use the most current version of the reader for viewing these PDF user guides by clicking the “Adobe” link below. You will be taken to the Adobe site to download the reader.
How to Setup Wireless Epson WF-3640 Drivers Printer
Printer Epson WF-3640 Printer using Downloaded Files:
- Switch on your computer system where you want to set up an Epson WF-3640 Printer Driver.
- Remove your Cable Printer if the connected.
- Download the setup file from the above link if you didn’t download them yet. Run the configuration file as administrator. It triggers to start the installation wizard.
- At the execution of this wizard, you need to connect USB cable in between TM-C3400 Printer as well as your computer system.
- So wait that as well as a link just when it asks you to connect. It will undoubtedly identify the Epson WF-3640 printer as well as go ahead to next step if all works out.
- Input the values for every step in the wizard and finish the mount.
- Now your printer is ready to use as the software of the Epson WF-3640 Printer software installed successfully
How to Install Driver Epson WF-3640 Printer Using the Wireless Connection
Use the Epson Utility Software to Configure the Wireless Connection.
- After you shut the installment software, wait for the Epson Utility software to open.
- Choose the name of your printer, and then click Continue.
- Make sure your network is provided on display, click Yes, then click Continue.
- In the Samsung, Utility wants to gain access to key “Epson’s Wi-Fi Network” in your keychain window, click Allow.
- When the Configuration Results screen displays, click Continue. then Click Add Printer
- Click the name of your printer. Ensure you choose the printer that has Bonjour listed under Kind.
- Click the Use or Print Using menu, and after that choose the name of your printer in the drop-down menu.
- Click Add to include the printer in the checklist. In the installer Add Printer window, click Continue.
- Comply with the on-screen directions to finish the printer configuration, and afterward click Done.
Hot to Uninstall Drivers Procedures:
- Start Control Panel to remove your Epson WF-3640 Drivers before click Uninstall a Program.
- Double-click on the printer you want to uninstall, then click yes
- Next, the uninstallation is complete